Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

20 Fascinating Color Post-Processing Effects Photoshop Tutorials

Want to know a secret?  One reason I started this blog and one way I choose what to post is that I include tips and information I think I'll want to use later.  Well this post definitely falls into that category.  I just created my first set of senior pictures.  I played around with effects and color, but the techniques in the article linked to here are amazing.  Who will be my next victim?  I LOVE Photoshop!!!


Enrique Flouret  explains:
"Often overlooked, color post processing effects are usually a quick and easy way of turning a dull photo into a cool piece of art. It is not that there is no work involved. In fact some effects such as cross processing or HDR need some more extra steps than other good looking effects. But beside those, many of these effects are dead simple to achieve and offer a great amount of tweaking possibilities at no extra effort."


I've included a few examples of what he will teach you how to do with your photos.  And here's the link to discover how to do it!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment