Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I am using Captivate again after many years, and, of course I'm looking for tips and tricks all the time. This seems a good place to list the useful ones I find. Then I can come back to them and you can take advantage of them too.  (Oh, by the way, I'm using Captivate 5.5, but if you have a choice, go to 6.0. Worth the upgrade in my opinion because of how it works with PowerPoint and grouping. You do need grouping.)

Today, I'm leaning about Advanced Actions


What's That: Episode 7: Working with Advanced Actions in Adobe Captivate 5.5


Video.  I'm coming back to this one when I can actually follow him and build a math interaction.

Captivate 5.5 Advanced Actions (can’t move on until all clicked)

Three videos. Watched first two. Three is recap. Learned a lot.




Controlling Audio with Advanced Actions and Variables

Video. Use advanced actions to play audio on the decision screen only the first time learner visits the screen. I'm coming back to this one when I have time to actually create one too. Today I'm after pretty basic stuff.


Fantastic find! Saving to desktop! Actually, I can't download unless I'm a premium Scribd member, but I did put a link on my desktop!





Advanced Captivate Tips, Tricks, & Tutorials


http://www.infosemantics.com.au/book/export/html/207





\





No comments:

Post a Comment