Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

When my book is finished . . .

I keep running into wonderful articles about what to do when my book is finished, so for now, I'm putting them in this blog so I'll know where to get to them when I'm ready. For now, I'm re-writing the beginning of my book to make a better hook before I attend my first writers' meeting next Monday, so, quickly ( so I can get back to writing), here's what I just found:


What Is a Book Proposal for Fiction Writers  out at BookEnds, LLC


They talk about what to send in when you submit a proposal:  The Query Letter, Chapters, Synopsis and other tidbits.





By the way, here's another article on the same subject. Can't wait until I'be submitted a few successful ones so I can share my tips and tricks with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment