Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How to Download Video From Blogger

My son is with a language group in Tajikistan, and they posted a video of him doing a "traditional" dance.  I HAVE to have it (share it on Facebook, download it, etc.), but can't figure out how, so I am researching the problem and will share my discoveries with you.  Then I'll see if I can make them work!


The first solution I found was to download it in FoxFire, and since my hubby has that installed on our laptop at home, I'll try it there.  Here's the link to the instructions.

If you're comfortable working in html code, try these instructions. They worked for me.  I can view the video now and include a link here and on Facebook, but I still need to work on downloading it.
Click here to see my son dancing in Tajikistan




No comments:

Post a Comment